16 de ago. de 2010

New York,New York (Frank Sinatra)

New York, New YorkFrank Sinatra
Start spreading the news,
I'm leaving today
I want to be part of it,
New York, New York

These vagabond shoes
Are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it,
New York, New York

I wanna wake up in a city
That doesn't sleep
And find I'm king of the hill,
Top of the heap

These little town blues
Are melting away.
I'll make a brand new start of it,
In old New York.

If I can make it there,
I'll make it anywhere.
It's up to you,
New York, New York.

New York, New York.
I want to wake up in that city
That never sleeps
And find I'm a number one
Top of the list,
King of the hill,
A number one.

These little town blues
(all) melting away.

I'm gonna make
A brand new start of it
In old New York.

And if I can make it there,
I'm gonna make it anywhere.
It's up to you,
New York,
New York!
New York!!

 Ps: Linda musica de Frank Sinatra que está presente no Filme Madagascar,onde animais vivem em um zoológicoem Manhattan (New York), e a musica é cantada em um gesto de amizade pelos principais do filme. 

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Postar um comentário

_Regras De Comentários_
*Não Difame os outros comentaristas
*Não fasse comentários fora do assunto
*Não Xingue com ou sem palavrões
*Não Faça Comentários Esperando Repostas
*Seu Comentário será avaliado


O autor deste blog não se encontra mais nele.Não adianta
perguntar nada esperando resposta.

  ©ThegamesTi ™ - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template by Dicas Blogger | Topo