24 de fev. de 2010

1.000 Things (Jason Mraz)

I'm overjoyed and over loved and i'm feeling lucky


like a little boy who's hiding under cover


and looking to discover


any way to play the part inside this darkened cave


well the meaning of life it starts at the nightlight


close your eyes and I hope you see mine






well I've seen a thousand things in one place


but I stopped my counting when I saw your face


erasing memory well,I feel as though I've never seen a face before


until I saw your eyes and they're smiling back at me through my tears


I've been counting all these years


Now suddenly the thousand things I've seen were


nothing more than dreams of you and me






you and me quietly at a stand still


fortunately you will kiss me and I'll kiss you back


fact of the matter is that I don't know what the latter is


that I always wanted to kiss you but


I always wanted to run from you


Because I always wanted to miss you


And I've always wanted to come for you






So, how do you do?

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Postar um comentário

_Regras De Comentários_
*Não Difame os outros comentaristas
*Não fasse comentários fora do assunto
*Não Xingue com ou sem palavrões
*Não Faça Comentários Esperando Repostas
*Seu Comentário será avaliado


O autor deste blog não se encontra mais nele.Não adianta
perguntar nada esperando resposta.

  ©ThegamesTi ™ - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template by Dicas Blogger | Topo